Thursday, June 24, 2021

Re: Funeral

Re: The Funeral

David didn't like a lot of fanfare or to get super dressed up. In remembrance of him several in the family plan to wear cowboy boots and jeans or slacks and dress shirts. You are welcome to come in your choice of attire formal or casual in honor of David.

We are thankful that a number of the extended family have arrived in the area already. Not all were able to make it due to covid border travel restrictions. But are thankful for those who were able to.


1 comment:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with those of you who are part of their Canadian family. I am very sad that you cannot be here at this time. I do hope you can watch it Live Stream. Rachael, I really appreciate all you have done to keep this updated, and the support you have been for the family. I am sorry that your dad, David's grandpa, can't be here. Also my sister's family in Winnipeg, the Zimmermann's. Each of you have a big part of David's life. May the Lord comfort you now. ~Pat

    ReplyDelete